Flash Forward is a show about possible (and not so possible) future scenarios. What would the warranty on a sex robot look like? How would diplomacy work if we couldn’t lie? Could there ever be a fecal transplant black market? (Complicated, it wouldn’t, and yes, respectively, in case you’re curious.) Hosted and produced by award winning science journalist Rose Eveleth, each episode combines audio drama and journalism to go deep on potential tomorrows, and uncovers what those futures might really be like. The future is going to be weird, so let’s get ready for it together.
Can you be sued by nature? In some places, the answer is already yes.
- Evelyn Bellanger — White Earth Band of Ojibwe elder
- Frank Bibeau — tribal attorney and a member of the White Earth Band of Ojibwe
- Nico Albert — member of the Cherokee Nation and the executive chef of Burning Cedar Indigneous Foods
- Jacinta Ruru — professor of Law at the University of Otago in New Zealand
- Thomas Linzey — Senior Legal Counsel for the Center for Democratic and Environmental Rights
- Teresa Vicente Gimenez — professor of philosophy of law at the University of Murcia.
- Philomena Kebec — Indian law expert
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices