Explore the absurdity and wonder of every day when kids talk about music, art, science and culture – one topic at a time. Packed with earworms and made with heart. – New York Times – One of the best podcasts for kids. – Common Sense Media
Today on Ear Snacks we’re celebrating our new album “AHHHHH!” by playing our new songs along with awesome songs from some other amazing family music artists – all about joy and resilience. Resilience is that thing kids need to help them get through tough stuff, and allowing joyfulness is one of the ways we can fill our tanks when we’re feeling on empty. So get ready to bounce – and practice how to bounce back!
Many thanks to these awesome music-makers for sharing their songs:
- All We Can Be by Kendall
- Glitter Off the Paper by Uncle Jumbo @hellouncleumbo
- Rainbow Shoppe by Andrew & Polly feat. Lucy Kalantari @lucytoon
- Help You Do the Work by Pierce Freelon @piercefreelon & Nnenna Freelon @nnennafrelon feat. Jarrett Johnson @jarrettamjohnson
- Little Grey Cloud (It’s OK to Cry) by Benny Time @bennytimemusic feat. Claudia Robin Guynn, Eastcoast Inspirational Singers @EastcoastInspirationalSingers
- I’ve Got a Problem (Ahhhhh!) by Andrew & Polly feat. Kristin Andreassen @thebrightsidersmusic
- We Feel It by Alphabet Rockers @alphabetrockers
- Hope is a Verb by Claudia Robin Gunn @claudiarobingunn
We hope you’ll follow and support their work – and find these songs and more rad music like this on our Joy & Resilience playlist on Spotify. We hope these bops brighten your day!